A team at your service
Open 6 days a week year-round, 7 days a week in season, and located right in the heart of the town center, the tourist office and its team are on hand to advise and guide you, to propose a wide range of activities and, above all, to share with you the richness of our destination. It's the ideal starting point for discovering and enjoying our maritime city. We also welcome you at our office in Plougastel-Daoulas.
5 good reasons to come and see us
- We live here all year round. We know all the little restaurants with a view, the must-see exhibitions and the best beaches. And because we're so friendly, we're happy to share our best tips with you!
- You're unique. Our job is to make your vacation unforgettable. That's why we're going to find you the best places to stay, the ones that are just like you and exactly what you want!
- As well as being located in Brest's hypercentre, we've decided to come and meet you all over the area, at the Ateliers des Capucins, in campsites or on the commercial port, with our seasonal info points.
- A ticket for Océanopolis, the Musée des Beaux-Arts or a boat trip in the harbor? Let us take care of the booking! You'll benefit from our preferential rates when you contact our ticketing service.
- We're very good at what we do. It's not us who say so, it's our Category 1 classification and the national Qualité Tourisme mark. And because we're always striving to satisfy you, we're constantly striving to improve our services.
We welcome you
All year round
8 avenue Georges Clémenceau
Telephone: +33(0)2 98 44 24 96
- September to June: Monday to Saturday, 9:30 am to 6 pm. Opening at 10am on Tuesdays.
- July and August : Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 7pm. Sundays from 10am to 1pm and public holidays from 10am to 5pm.
And in summer
Port de Commerce - Quai de la Douane: daily, 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5:30pm (July 3 to August 31).
At Ateliers des Capucins: daily from 1pm to 7pm (July 03 to August 31)
During vacations and summer
6 rue de l'église - 29470 Plougastel-Daoulas
Telephone: +33(0)2 98 40 34 98
- Zone B school vacations (spring and autumn): Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
- June 15 to 30 and September 1 to 15 : Monday to Friday, 10am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
- July and August: Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
The Tourist Office store
Right in the heart of downtown Brest, the Tourist Office boutique offers a selection of products, gift ideas and souvenirs to suit all budgets: tourist guides and beautiful books on the heritage of Brest and its region, local specialties, posters, postcards, mugs, magnets and stationery... All the perfect souvenirs of your stay in Brest metropole.
- Exploring the oceans: Océanopolis and the 70.8.
- Culture: Musée de la Fraise et du Patrimoine, Musée National de la Marine.
- Family activities: La Récré des 3 Curés leisure park and Archi Kurieux.
- Getting around : Bike hire in Ouessant, bike hire at the tourist office and sale of Bibus tickets.
- Discover : Guided tours of Brest...
- Head for the sea: Excursions on traditional sailing boats in Brest harbor, on passenger launches and in the Iroise Sea.